Human Resource Management
OutBoost Media offers companies of small to medium size the opportunity to cheaply, and completely remove the burden of processing your own HR administration paper work. During the intial growth phase(s) you cannot let Human Resource Management stand in the way of generating new sales leads, servicing clients, tweaking your business model, and most importantly—protecting your bottom line.
OutBoost Media’s Human Capital Strategists help focus your attention on company growth and away from HR administration. Our strategists are trained to identify HR administration processes that can easily and affordably be outsorced. The larger the staff, the larger your human resource administration and compliance burden becomes at the municipal, state, and federal levels.
Start-ups, non-profits, and mid sized buisnesses fold under the pressures of in-house HR administration costs because their executive teams do not have the time or the experience in finding quality employees that are equipped to handle human resource administration effectively. OutBoost Media has access to an extensive nework of payroll vendors at a lower cost to you than dealing with each company directly. OutBoost Media is the smartest way to handle your human resource administration.
Get a quote to find out just how affordable HR Administrative outsourcing can be. We can provide the services listed below:
- On Demand HR – HR administrative process that allows companies to request HR services as needed for leadership coaching, workshops, major filings, etc.
- State and Federal Compliance – HR administrative process that ensures your company is operating legally and in accordance with all rules and regulations
- Sexual Harassment and Diversity Training – not considered part of the typical HR administration process, trainings can be held on an as needed basis
- Background Screening and Verifications – HR administration process that ensures that your employees are legally eligible to work for you and meet the personal conduct standards you have set for all current and future employees
- COBRA Processing – HR administration process that ensures that certain former employees, retirees, and dependents continue on a temporary basis to have access to group health coverage at group rates
- Employee Handbooks – Handbooks are an important part of the HR administration process. They often include forms necessary for your company’s legal compliance. Handbooks also explain your company’s procedures and guidelines—providing you further legal protection
- Benefit Administration – HR administration process that ensures that all eligible employees are correctly enrolled in the health care package they selected. This includes the submission of required documents, and responses to inquiries from health care providers
Contact us now, so that we can better explain what we do in person.