Well, it’s really disappointing to see a sudden fall in the traffic coming to your site. If you’re looking for some SEO techniques that will help you to increase traffic on your site then you must follow these tactics:
Wikidata belongs to the Wikimedia organization: a free, multilingual, collaborative, secondary database, collecting structured data to offer support for Wikipedia. It offers a common source of data to Wikimedia projects including Wikipedia and anyone under a “public domain” license.
Wikimedia has a bunch of sites that offers information to the users in various languages. Your business will definitely get more exposure and traffic, once you get into Wikidata, either as reference or as a company. And it will be like icing on the cake, if you get link from any of the Wiki sites.
See how you can get a free pass to Wikidata.
- The initial step is to read and understand the guidelines of wikidata.
- The next step is to write content based on a primary keyword, organization, or individual according to your niche. The content must be genuine and non-promotional.
- Now create a website or page that contains comprehensive information related to your keyword.
- Next, participate into the Wikidata community, and try to get social with users. Make sure not to create a topic until you’ve contributed to the community in a positive way and haven’testablished your own personal identity. If a new member jumps in and creates a topic, it could be flagged by the editors. Make sure to create a topic that doesn’t already exist in the community.
2) Get into Google News
You can use Google News as a Traffic Source. Getting into Google News requires perseverance,cutting-edge articles, honest reporting, and regular updates.
Follow these steps if you want to show your website in Google News SERP.
- Create a “News” section on your site or blog. Make sure to update it regularly (1-2 posts in a day.)
- Make sure to publish unique, authoritative and newsworthy content on the blog. You can also set up a Google Alert for your keyword.
- Every post must be newsy.Adding informative articles such as how-to and guides do not qualify.
- Do not post any aggregated content.
- Every article must be authoritative.
- You must link the credit of each post to the author’s profile – containing contact information and links to their social accounts.
- Make sure to follow the Google quality guidelines.
- You need to subscribe to a paid Google account to become a Google News Partner
3) Use Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) HTML/JS
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is an open-source coding standard for publishers. AMP HTML is just like regular HTML with some advance features that reducesclunkiness and generates more reliability.It also increases the loading speed of your web pages. The main aim of AMP HTML/JS is for publishers to able to load their sites quickly on mobile as mobile responsive can be clunky and more time consuming. The more responsive, clean and speedy the page, the more traffic will come to your site.
4) Create FAQ page in your niche
Creating an FAQ page in your niche can also help to get more traffic to your website. The users continuously look for answers to their questions over search engines. If your FAQ page is well structured and informative, your visitors will easily find their answers on your page. If the content available on your FAQ page directly addresses the queries of search engine with relevant answers, it may help to increase your page rank as well. However, this happens neither automatically or overnight! You must earn the higher rank by providing comprehensive and helpful answers. Users’ behavior in response to your efforts will determine whether your page earns more traffic and a goodmobile rank, or it ends up as just another page on your website with little or zero traffic.